“There are many voices now that will speak to humanity, voices from the Greater Community. Their messages will be delivered to individuals to be given to the world. Many of these messages will be the same or very similar—encouraging Contact, encouraging trust, encouraging compliance and discouraging resistance, discouraging doubt, discouraging further inquiry and discouraging the asking of questions.” (The Allies of Humanity Book Three, Briefing 5: Many Voices in the Universe)
You have to ask yourself
Have I been influenced? Of course you have. Family influence, schooling, relative affluence, literacy, treatment of women, the list goes on and on. Of course you have been influenced. Have I been pacified, then, lulled into complacency by wishful thinking, influenced to distraction and inattention?
Better to ask, HOW have I been influenced, and to ask if any subtle manipulation points to extraterrestrial influence over the susceptible and to map your susceptibilities.
- Where am I fragile?
- What or who am I having a hard time with?
- What were their influencers?
When I asked myself if an influential family member might have been influenced, or pacified, then I began to take a closer look at the timeline for messages from extraterrestrials. For better or worse, the influence of extraterrestrial sources has deep tentacles in contemporary thinking. What kind of manipulation has occurred, and to what effect, can only be seen by looking for it.
- Marshall Vian Summers in Discerning False Messengers says to
- Are these emissaries really presenting something new
- or are they just presenting themselves and using what seems popular or conventional or even radical in the moment, yet well documented from before?
- Is there real substance and merit to their presentation?”
You Have to Ask Yourself
From the The Allies of Humanity Book One, Sixth Briefing: Questions & Answers:
- Are we humans alone within the universe or in our own world?
- Are we being visited at this time?
- Is this visitation beneficial to us?
- Do we need to prepare?
To scoff is to deny the clear basis in reality for all the evidence of real sightings of unexplained phenomena and the unseen influence on trends and movements in human development and thinking.
You Will Have to Examine Every Influence
You have to know your weaknesses–and strengths. Ask yourself, how am I at risk? I identified that my type, the sensitive, can be a dreamer (yes, hard to wake up).
“You can know what you are seeing if you ask yourself if it is real.”
“Take stock of your feelings. Look out over the horizon of the world and ask yourself,
- What is really coming?
- What must I prepare myself for?
- Who do I know can help me prepare?
- Who in my life is strong, and who in my life is weak?
- What must I build now to prepare myself for the future?
- And what must I let go of or avoid to be strong enough to face the future?” –Marshall Vian Summers, Navigating the Difficult Times Ahead
For further reflection
Key Indicators of Interference That We All Can Relate to