Perhaps you are among those of us who look with some alarm at what is happening in our world on government and corporate levels, including world religions, in these times when everything has become commodified. Doesn’t it beg the question: is there a link to the alien intervention in human activity that now is making our world less humane, more inhumane?
It has been true since the time of Jonathan Swift and now more than ever, “Falsehood flies and truth comes limping after it,” so we follow the Allies‘ example to avoid naming names and fanning flames of suspicion, when suspicion is all we have. Better to seek to know what are we looking for and how to refine our observations when looking for alien involvement in human institutions.
In the sector of spiritual and religious beliefs, the Allies turn our attention to targeted ways and means of the Intervention over individuals and groups.
The atheist, the agnostic, the religious and the spiritual, each according to their professed ideals and their own temperaments, have different vulnerabilities.
Notice what it doesn’t say. It does not go into specifics. That is not their purpose nor in our best interest, for we must learn for ourselves to discern friend from foe in the universe –we must develop the skill to look and see and know how it is happening, now that we have been alerted that it is happening.
“How are people pacified? They are told what they want to hear, and they are told they don’t really need to consider anything else. After all, if everything that happens to you is good, then why resist anything? Just embrace it all! This is the Pacification Program at work.”Second Commentary on the The Allies of Humanity: Effects of the Pacification Program
Now that we have been alerted to the Pacification Program what real examples of alien pacification do we see? Not looking at leaders in government or corporations in this case, what do we see happening in religious institutions–what human tendencies do we see intensifying with jarring acceleration, what part of it can be purely human nature and what part of it feels unnatural, exacerbated? What aspects of it are pacifying us, lulling us to sleep while they infiltrate?
Below are examples of responses to the problem of the extraterrestrial presence in the world, these skewed toward the agnostic part of the spectrum, though this kind of evasion can be found among any of us in dealing with the unknown:
- “Well, I don’t want to be negative. I’ll be open to it.” Who told them to be open to it?
- “I’ll be open to whatever happens.” Who told them to be open to whatever happens?
- “Well, you know, I don’t want to judge the situation.” What are you talking about!
- “Well, I can’t really be critical. I don’t want to be negative..” Effects of the Pacification Program
Others will spiritualize the real, physical alien presence, saying the extraterrestrials are demons–a religious spin on the position that the intruders are inter-dimensional (and we pathetically limited to three-dimensional space and time).
When the extraterrestrials can identify the beliefs we live by and sort us according to those foundational beliefs, they can add their own Kool-aid to our drinking water, softening the acuity of our thinking and Knowing minds.
Our visitors must like it when
- we each go around in our own private, individual silos of thought, for our differences and incomprehensibility to each other are being accentuated
- we are always listening to our headphones, eyes on our screens more than not, unaware of our surroundings. The more background noise, the more distraction, the better for the alien agenda to have us not paying attention to what is happening right in front of us.
- they do not share our values, but can sell us a nice story of hope and redemption (for the few enlightened) based on our strivings for peace and justice, a hope of rescue based on our sense of limitation and failure.
- we spiritualize away reality, surely the extraterrestrials approve of our capacity to disassociate and to evade responsibility.
- leaders prove themselves to be lacking in substance, with feet of clay, hypocrites.
Whenever, whatever would make us feel helpless, intimidated and overwhelmed with the impression of superiority of the interlopers.
Reed Summers explains the alien agenda of pacification in spirituality and religion. It has everything to do with our beliefs, including atheist or agnostic:
“The Intervention is advancing an agenda of human pacification and acquiescence regarding alien visitation, encouraging people to view alien visitors as spiritually and morally enlightened beings here to provide salvation to a struggling humanity. Here people around the world are being influenced to believe that we are powerless in the face of current world environmental and social challenges and that human governments are too corrupt and incompetent to address these challenges.”Reed Summers. Vice Magazine interview with Romain Gonzalez (Jan 14, 2015)
The Allies have given us the perspective we need to read the situation as it is and to make our connection more firm with Knowledge for the sake of empowering us ourselves to discern friends from foe in the universe and their means and ends.